Poser Tubes Credit Repair Service
Looking for a “done for you” credit repair service that can help you fix your credit score? Look no further. If your credit’s gone “down the tubes”, call Poser!
- Need your credit repaired professionally? We will take care of all the nuances of restoration, while you monitor from your client portal
- With Poser Tubes Credit Repair, our service only bills you when items are removed from your credit report.
- We’ll fix your credit as fast as possible, so you can move forward with your important life purchases.
Customers Across America Have Had Their Credit Repaired. We Can Help You Too!
I BOUGHT MY FIRST HOUSE!
I wanted to buy my first house, but my credit was a mess. Poser Tubes cleaned up all of the missed credit card payments and collections accounts from my credit record. In July of 2017, I got pre-approved for a Mortgage, and bought my first house! Woohoo!
Fixed My Missed Payments
I needed my credit repaired so I could buy my first house. The team at Poser Tubes removed a bunch of missed credit card payments and other stuff from my credit history. My credit is no longer “down the tubes”! Thanx to the best credit restoration company around.
Cleaned My Collections Account
Poser Tubes cleaned a collections account that was on my credit, and got the debt collectors to stop calling me. My credit has improved, now that this isn’t on my record. Thanks again!
Your Credit Will Be Restored
Pay For Performance
With our unique “pay per performance” model, you’ll only pay a low monthly service, while negative items are removed from your credit report. Unlike other companies that charge huge setup fees and then begin filing disputes.
Over The Phone Credit Repair
Our credit repair company operates 100% remote, so you can work with us from anywhere in the United States. We are operating collection and dispute resolutions in a neighborhood near me, call today to get restoration started.
Fix Your Credit Score
By removing blemishes on your credit report, we can fix your credit score correctly. We actively work on improving your credit report with you monitoring in your credit reporting dashboard. Call us today to get started!
Receive A Progress Report Every Month
You’ll know what negative items have been deleted from your credit, which items are in progress, and what the next steps are towards fixing your credit. We’ll also recommend a credit monitoring service that will show your credit score improving, as we remove negative items from your records.
Here is a list of some of the major items we can fix, that are impacting your credit:
- Collections Accounts
- Late payments
- Charge offs
- Paid charge offs
- Paid for less than the amount due
Poser Tubes Serves the United States of America.
Call Us Today To Fix Your Credit!
The process of rebuilding credit can be lengthy, and you should not expect overnight miracles. People measure results in weeks, months and years rather than days, and it takes sustained effort to make and maintain a change.
With this in mind, a steady, determined approach means that you can begin to see changes in your credit score within three to six months. During this time, you may see your number rise a slight amount each month, and lenders may be more open to working with you.
It can take up to seven years for negative impacts such as late payments and collections to disappear from your credit file. The closer you get to this seven-year mark, the less the black dots should affect you. It is also important to remember that creditors look at a single missed payment more favorably than an account taken to collections.
That doesn’t necessarily mean that it will take you seven years to repair your credit history, merely that this is the point when your file will be genuinely clear. By working steadily to meet payments and clear debt, you can begin to see improvements within six months to a year, and improvements can have a positive impact on your financial options.
Credit scores are a tricky business, and not exclusively governed by your debts or payment history. Factors such as a change of address, large purchases, or applications for new credit can all decrease your score. Luckily, some areas are more in your control than others.
- Late payment is the most common reason for a score to drop. If your payment is over 30 days late, a report goes to the credit bureaus, and they may record a black mark against your name.
- Collection agents can have a negative impact on your score. If the balance on any of your accounts remains unpaid, the company may pass the details onto a collections agency, and your score is likely to drop.
- Credit applications can also harm your score, especially if you apply to several creditors in a short space of time. Too many applications can cause you to appear higher risk to potential lenders as you may seem desperate to secure credit.
- Expensive purchases made on a credit card can produce a lower score. As a general rule, credit-card issuers typically report the balance on the last day of a billing cycle. As a result, your balance can seem to be unusually high, which is a red flag to your credit report. Slowing spending or paying off a chunk can usually help to redress the balance.
- Lower credit limits are also a factor. If your credit limit is lowered, by either yourself or your provider, your credit utilization will automatically increase. Credit utilization is your balance compared to your threshold, which will be affected by lowering the latter, which can lower your score.
- Closing a credit card: While this may seem to be a contradiction, closing a credit card and using less credit can have a negative impact on your credit score. Luckily, this drop is usually only temporary.
The idea of a good credit score can be subjective and may vary between providers. In general, the top limit is considered to be around 800-850, and those with scores in this region are considered to be excellent. At the other end of the scale are those under 300—these are customers with very poor credit who may be deemed a risk by potential lenders. In between is where most people fall, and it is a wide spectrum.
The majority of credit scores are in the 600-750 range. Those at the lower end—approximately 300-579—are unlikely to be approved for credit or may be required to pay a fee or deposit before they obtain credit. This range is considered a Very Poor score.
Next up are the Fair customers, whose scores tend to range from 580-669. They are considered subprime borrowers, more likely to be accepted but missing out on the best deals.
A score of 660-739 will usually rank you as Good. The most common range, it is believed that only 8 percent of applicants in this category will default or become delinquent in the event of being granted credit.
At the top end are Very Good applicants with scores ranging from 740-799. Exceptional applicants score anything over 800. Both of these are likely to receive the best rates from lenders and are almost guaranteed to get credit when they apply.
The most obvious way to improve your credit score is to make regular payments on your debts. Household bills and utilities, credit cards, loans, mortgages, and other forms of credit included.
One of the critical elements to your credit score is the amount you are charging to the card, and your balance, compared to the credit limit. If you consistently sit close to your limit each month, you could be damaging your credit score, even if you pay off the full amount.
The best solution is actually to make two payments on your card per month, one before the statement closing date, and one after. The method helps you to stay way under your limit, and also shows that you are making regular, an easy way to boost your score.
Your credit score is a delicate creature and requires dedication and perseverance. By making small adjustments and staying committed, you can see your score grow over time, and even enter that coveted 800-plus club.
Credit Score Improved Or your Money Back
- We guarantee that we will remove items from your credit history, thus improving your credit score.
- If your credit doesn’t improve we will issue a full refund, guaranteed.
- Call us today for a free quote, and let’s get started improving your credit.